Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd, trading as Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd, Bernard Magee Bridge and bernardmageebridge.com. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to our website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
9. Your subscription to bernardmageebridge.com grants you online access to view the contents released from the date of your subscription on the bernardmageeebridge.com website throughout your membership. If you cancel your subscription, your membership to bernardmageebridge.com ceases, your access ends, and all the content therein is not accessible to you. If you cancel your membership and then reinstate at a later date you will NOT have access to previous material.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
10. Our website offers a range of products and/or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
11. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. However, there may be technical inaccuracies and typographical errors and at times some information may become out of date. We accept no liability for out of date or inaccurate information.
12. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
13. Purchase of streamed DVDs and/or streamed content will generate an account with Bernard Magee Bridge. This will allow you to view the purchased streamed DVD and/or content online, as many times as you want, while logged into your account. This material is not downloadable. To play the streamed DVD you will need an internet connection and you will need to be logged into your account. You do NOT have to be a subscribed member of Bernard Magee Bridge to purchase or view the streamed DVD and/or content. However, you will need to log in to your account (set up at point of purchase) to access the streamed DVD. Access to your streamed DVD and/or streamed content is a lifetime rental for the lifetime of Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd.
14. Our standard Returns Policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price excluding postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. You must inform us in writing of your desire to cancel within 14 working days starting from the day after the goods were delivered to you. We will then issue you with an RMA number prior to the return of your goods, which must be included with the goods. See our Returns and Refunds Policy for full information. For purchases of a streamed DVD and/or streamed content you lose your 14 day right to cancel the order.
15. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock.
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent.
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error.
iv) There is a system or procurement failure.
v) You have failed our customer validation checks.
16. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
17. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been despatched.
18. Your payment must be received by Bernard Magee Bridge prior to despatch of the goods order and you do not own the goods until we have received payment in full.
19. By placing your order with us, you are offering to buy the goods and permitting us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods or services (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors).
20. Card payments are processed by Stripe (in UK £ pounds sterling) and no card details are stored directly by Bernard Magee Bridge.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
21. Prices and offers for items are subject to change and availability without notice.
22. Prices shown on our individual product pages are in UK £ pounds sterling and are UK VAT inclusive. The current rate of VAT is 20% (VAT registration number GB353505218).
22. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
24. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
25. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. The delivery cost will be shown at checkout prior to payment. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
26. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday (or Tuesday in case of Bank Holiday) and so may not be received until Tuesday (or Wednesday in case of Bank Holiday).
ORDER OR MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION
27. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been despatched or not. Where they have been despatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
28. Where items have not been despatched prior to a cancellation request, our Returns and Refunds policy will apply.
29. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as membership subscription, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
30. If you cancel your subscription, your membership to bernardmageebridge.com ceases, your access ends, and all the content therein is not accessible to you. If you cancel your membership and then reinstate at a later date you will NOT have access to previous material.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
31. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
32. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
33. The material contained in the Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd website and social networking sites is only for guidance only, and as such you should not rely on any material in the Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd website alone to make any decision or take any action.
34. Images on this website are all copyrighted and any images used for selling products are a guide only, and as such any accessories included in these images may not be included with the product you are purchasing. Please check the accompanying text for items included with the product.
35. Unless otherwise specified the copyright of the contents on all the pages in this website, including but not limited to video and photos, are owned or licensed to Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd, and as such protected by us and international copyright laws.
36. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with UK Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
38. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
39. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
Bernard Magee Bridge Ltd | Registered Office: Jury Farm, Ripley Lane, West Horsley, Surrey, KT24 6JT | Registered in England: No. 12616039 | email@example.com | 01344 205120 (10am - 3.30pm)